- Oppose display of “In God We Trust” in Pierce County Council Chambers
- FFRF requests more records from Wis. ‘Commissioner of Disinformation’
- Protest proposal to grant Noah’s Ark theme park tax incentives
- Federal lawsuit challenges Warren’s rejection of atheist display
- FFRF blasts phony excuse by state agency to deny contraceptive coverage
Radio for the rest of us!
Freethought Radio is hosted by Dan Barker and Annie Laurie Gaylor, co-presidents of FFRF. Tune in each week for state/church news, music and interviews with authors and activists. Read more
Freedom depends upon Freethinkers.
The nonprofit FFRF works to educate the public on matters relating to nontheism, and to promote the constitutional principle of separation between church and state. FFRF is the nation's largest association of freethinkers (atheists, agnostics and skeptics) with over 20,000 members.
Since 1978, FFRF has acted on countless violations of the separation of state and church, and has won many significant complaints and important lawsuits to end state/church entanglements.
Won’t you join us in our critical work to promote freethought and defend the separation between government and religion?
A MESSAGE FROM FFRF